Last Monday, I really decided that it was time to just stop being lazy about it and potty train Alexa. She definitely had a tough few days, but everyday, she would have less and less accidents! On Saturday, she only had one accident and yesterday, she didn't have any! (She is even doing good with going poop in the potty.) She absolutely LOVES her new Dora and princess panties and always wants them on. I didn't even put a pull up on her yesterday at church and she did so good. I am so happy that we are out of diapers! It is such a good feeling to know that we won't be spending all that money on diapers each month. Every time she goes potty, she says, "Bye, Bye, pee pee!!", and flushes the toilet. She is so cute and we are loving this pantie stage!!! Yeah, Alexa!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
She's going to love this picture when she's 16! Good job, Alexa!!
Post a Comment