Sunday, July 25, 2010

Games and fun!

Earlier this week, we went to the new Incredible Pizza Place in Draper with my friend Jamie and her kids. It was a lot of fun, they have a Pizza, Salad, and Dessert buffet and lots of fun things for the kids to do.

We did glow in the dark miniature golfing, the mini bowling, and let the older 3 do bumper cars.. (they were the only ones tall enough)... and then they also have this kid area, with lots of slides and fun things to play on.

They had a lot of fun, and I just wanted to say that Makenna did really good at bowling, she beat all the kids and even broke 100... I think her final score was 105 or something. She did a good job!!





I forgot to get pictures of them bowling. But they did have a great time there!

0 comments: