Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my preschoolers

Hannah and Alexa both started school today! Hannah is in the 4 year old class and Alexa is in the 3 year old class. They are going to small wonders again.

I have to say, it was so nice today, I went to the grocery store and it was so quiet and peaceful, not hearing, "mom, can I have this" and yelling at them in the store to "STOP running away and stay by me, or you are getting in the cart!"

I love these girls, but OH!! the joy of preschool and no kids at the grocery store!!












3 comments:

Mom said...

Here's to quiet Tuesday and Thursday mornings! THey look so cute!

The Dabo's said...

The girls are sooo cute! It's amazing that Alexa is 3 already! Enjoy your peace and quiet, I'm jealous.

Brian and Becca said...

Oh they are so big! I can't believe they are both in preschool. I'm so jealous you get to have a part of your day all to your self I just missed it by having another baby well i GUESS i better wait another 3 years for that opportunity to happen. Your girls look adorable