My beautiful, amazing Makenna is just that, AMAZING! She started piano lessons in July and on Wed. she had her first piano recital.
I can not believe how old she is getting and that she can sit down and play some beautiful piano music. She performed 3 songs.... Indian Dance, Jingle Bells, and Oh Come All Ye Faithful.
I do have to brag that she was the best 7 year old there that night. There were like 4 other 7 year olds, and yes, Makenna started piano about 3-4 months before all but one, who started at the same time as her, but she was amazing. She did so good and you could tell how much she had been practicing.
You really should hear this girl play. She definitely has a talent for it. I am so proud of her and you could tell that she was proud of herself, just all smiles that night! Great job my sweet Makenna!! We love you so much!
3 days ago





1 comments:
good job makenna!
Post a Comment