Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gone awhile, but I'm back!!

Alright. So I haven't done anything since August but I have good reason..... I have had a 10 year old computer, that took forever if I tried to upload any photos or do ANYTHING on it! Well I got a Christmas present from Santa this year! A new computer that will let me upload 300 photos in less than 3 minutes!
So here I go, its going to be a quick update.... just to get everything up to date and then this is going to be my resolution, to keep my blog UP TO DATE!!!
Starting kind of where I left off....
We ended up going in on Matt's brothers boat this year, so now Matt has what he grew up loving and we get to spend time on the boat with our little family and friends! We LOVE every minute of being out on the lake and soaking up some sun!!

Starting into October.....
We did our annual pumpkin picking with the Dabo's.
We sure have grown over the last 6 years. I think we started when Makenna and Olivia were only two, and Hannah was only 1 month old. So when we started doing this there were 7 of us and now there are 13!!
I decided this year that I wanted to make the kids nice, good trick or treat bags that will last them for as long as they will need them. So in my head I figured out what I needed to do and this is how they turned out! I was so proud!!
We carved our pumpkins, and yes that is a lot of pumpkins to represent our family, but just so you know one of them was just an extra... not representing anything but an ugly warty pumpkin. This year I decided to steal my friends (Jamie Dabo) idea and paint instead of carve the pumpkins. The kids loved it and had a lot of fun. Matt did too! He did Jack the skeleton :)
My girls this year were the chipettes! We had Makenna as Jeanette, Hannah as Brittany, and Alexa as Eleanor! They liked it at first and when they were together it was fun, but if they were alone people didn't understand and thought they were teddy bears! Oh well it was a cute idea and it was fun to do something together!
Drew and Sophie were BamBam and Pebbles. They were SOOOOOO Cute! We got a lot of compliments on them. Maybe this twin thing at Halloween time won't be so bad!
OK... Nothing so much in November so lets move on to December.... See already up to date almost :)
We went and saw the elf's at Gardner Village with my mom and sisters! It was cold, but not terrible. I had the twins snuggled up in their cute matching owl hats. Those were my only purchases at Swiss days this year, and I love them to death! Drew and Sophie look so cute in them!!
The girls had their Christmas Dance Recital, and as always they did such a good job. They are the cutest little dancers, they must take after their mom :)
Makenna danced to "Hot Chocolate" Hannah danced to "Bad Boy" and Alexa danced to "Hippopotamus"!
We did our gingerbread house, no sad tears like a couple of years ago, just SILLY faces!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
My cute 5 kids all dressed in their New Sunday Christmas outfits that they got for Christmas...
We had an awesome Christmas. Too much, it always seems, but it was great! Makenna and Hannah got a desk from Santa along with other things, Alexa got a barbie camper that has a hot tub and a hammock that pops up from the top, Drew and Sophie got little riding cars... Drew's was Lightning McQueen and Sophie's was a princess one....
Now on kind of a side note... Drew and Sophie were 9 months old on December 2nd. Just to let you know Drew is weighing in at a whopping 15.3 lbs and Sophie at 14.0 lbs.
They are still small, in the -3%, but they are growing and considering that just 9 months ago Drew weighed 3.12 lbs and Sophie was 4.8 lbs, they are really doing terrific!

I just took these pictures today of them eating graham crackers. They LOVE them :) And I LOVE these babies. They are getting teeth and Drew is being ornery lately, but he is my little guy!
Well there you go! The last 4 months caught up!
Look for new updated information and fun facts on our little big family!
Thanks for watching :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Glad to see you're enjoying your new computer! Isn't having 5 kids the best!!! I think so!

Brittany said...

I love it all!!! I may have to follow your lead and do the same tonight!