Is helping us get through these little kids getting there teeth!
I have used this before with my other kids, but had kind of forgotten about them, and then we have been having a pretty hard week. Drew especially hasn't been very happy. So I was talking to my mom yesterday and she reminded me about teething tablets, so the wonderful mom she is, stopped at the store and picked them up for me. Honestly night and day difference. I swear Drew hasn't smiled in over a week and then I give him these and just like that he was back to his happy smiling self.
I tried to get some pics of their teeth coming in.... they are just so all over the place and won't sit still to get a good picture, so these will have to do.
Drew has his 2 bottom teeth, his top left and working on his top right.....
Sophie has her 2 bottom and is working on the top now...
2 comments:
We loved those for Chy. I just wish they made them for onery teenagers!!
I forgot about those tablets too. I need to get some!
Post a Comment