Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Fun!

My girls are off track this year for Valentines day, so we had a fun filled day with LOTS of FUN things!
We started our day off with me making some YUMMY crepes! We put nutella and strawberries inside, wrapped it up and added more strawberries with powder sugar on top! These were the best crepes I have ever made.... Mmmm, I want some more!!
Next, we gave the 3 older girls a little Valentines Day present.....
New swimsuits for the summer and some Valentine skittles....
Next came time to make some heart cookies, which we then took around to friends for a special Valentine treat!
I got a little surprise today too! Thanks Matt, they are beautiful!
For dinner that night, we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys.....
And ended the night with making some chocolate covered strawberries! (Those were very YuMmY too!!)
HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY!!!

0 comments: