Tag I'm It!
What is your husband's name? Matthew Grant Hood
How long have you been together? Together 7 years, Married 6 years 8 months
How long did you date? We dated 4 months and were engaged for 2 months!
How old his he? 29 (in April)
Who eats more? I don't know sometimes I really think that I do. He likes to get salads at restraunts, I like to get steaks!
Who said i love you first? Me.
Who is taller? Matt is 5'9" and I am 5'6"
Who can sing better? I think that I do. I probably don't sing as good as I think I do, but I like to do it.
Who is smarter? Matt is smarter than me. I don't even know what continent we live in. Is it North America? Matt knows, he'll be the one to help the kids with homework.
Who does the laundry? I do, I don't like how he folds clothes. I let him do it once when we were first married, and told him that I would just do it from then on.
Who pays the bills? Me, I worked at a bank and I know how to balance the check book better.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Matt does. I did enough of that growing up.
Who cooks dinner? I do. (for the most part) Exept on weekends. I don't cook on weekends.
Who drives? Matt always drives when we are together in the car.
Who is more stubborn? I am very stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Matt definitely kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Matt asked me out.
Who proposed? Matt did.
Who has more friends? We both have the same amount of friends, I just see mine and hang out with them more than he sees his and talks to his.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? Matt has three siblings, I have four.
Who wears the pants? Matt does.
If you read this you have been tagged! Just copy and paste on your blog. Then change the answers!
3 days ago
1 comments:
Hey Liza, I found your blog through Marcie's - I love the blogs, it is so fun to see your girls, I can't believe how much they have grown up - so cute!
Jess Hammond
Post a Comment