As most of you know, the Brady Bunch is on channel 11 at 5:30pm. We used to watch it everyday, then I kind of forgot or something that it was on, well I remembered yesterday and as soon as I put it on, so that I could work on dinner, they heard the music, looked over and ran to the TV!! As you can see Makenna was right up there with it, and wouldn't look away!! What is it about this show? I love it to, I remember even when I was in high school, they would have the reruns on, and I actually told a date that I needed to get home early so that I could watch the Brady Bunch, funny huh?!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
I don't know if you ever saw my blog forever ago about my kids watching the Brady Bunch. We watch it every single day. It's too much, especially Drew at one watching it.
Did that date ever ask you out again? He he he, that is too funny. We watch it too, because it comes on after Curious George!
Post a Comment