Thursday, April 10, 2008

Makenna's Soccer Game!

For the past month or so Makenna has been on an Indoor Soccer League! She has had lots of fun with it and seems to really enjoy it. I asked her if she liked soccer or dance better, and she said soccer. I asked her why and she said, "Cause I don't have to wear tights to soccer!" She's funny!! Well here are some pictures of her last soccer game, last Saturday!!


Here she is kicking the ball!

This was their last game so she got her trophy.

This is a picture of Makenna and some of her little boy friends on the team with her. From Left to Right, Cameron Anderson, Carter Blackwell, Drew Blackwell, and of course my little girl, Makenna!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

She looks so happy to be holding that trohpy! Priceless

The Dabo's said...

I am so excited because Olivia starts soccer next week. They are going to have practices every week which is good because I don't think Olivia knows how to play.

Brittany said...

She is so funny! I hate wearing tights too! Cute, cute, cute!

Stef said...

What a cutie! I bet Makaylee would like to do that next year.