Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Alexa!!!

Happy Birthday to my little baby girl!! Alexa turned one on July 30th. Alexa is the happiest and sweetest baby. I love her so much, we are so happy to have her in our lives. She really is such a good baby!! Here are two pictures of her at the hospital. I love the top picture she just looks so tiny and sweet!!

We had her birthday party with Family on last sunday, the 27th. Alexa loved opening her presents and especially eating her cake!!

My sister Ami, made this cake for Alexa's birthday!! Thanks Ami, it turned out great!!
Opening Presents!!
Blowing out her candle, with mom's help!!
Yummy!!! Yummy!!
I think that she was saying that she wants more cake!!! Just like her mom!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! 1st birthdays are so much fun, that is definitly something to be missed when your all done having kids!