So Makenna had her first day of school today. I took her this morning, and I couldn't believe that she really is in school now!! That 5 years went by way too fast. She was excited to go in her new school clothes, and even more excited to be able to ride home on the bus. She has been waiting to take the bus now for 3 years, and she finally gets to!!! She said that they sat on the rug and talked about rules in class, played on the playground, talked about letters and what to expect this year at school!! Here is a slideshow of her first day!!
3 days ago



6 comments:
Oh how fun, Domanik starts school on the 25th and I can not believe that they are already in kindergarten! We still need to get together.
so cute!! Cameron, Carter and Makenna were all squished on the same bench on the bus, but Cameron and Carter got off one stop before Mckenna so you missed it, it was cute. You live in a perfect spot for the bus stop, lucky!! ;)
What a cutie! She's so grown up, I remember her in nursery. How lucky she gets to ride a bus! My kids would love that, they get to walk instead.
How CUTE! All those pictures are perfect! It seems like only yesterday, we could put the girls down on the floor together. They couldn't move or go anywhere! Now here they are, big girls now!
She is so cute, I too can't believe they are all that age, I remember so well when they were all born - I hope she is loving it!
What a cute little kindergartner! I can't believe she is that big! Makaylee will be so jealous to know that Kenna gets to ride a bus!
Post a Comment