Thursday Night TWILIGHT came out!!!! Some friends from my ward and I got to go to "Twilight Prom" It was this thing that megaplex theatres came out with. I got to go and when we got there we waited in this line for like a half an hour to get our picture taken. After we waited we found out that it cost $10 to get it, we thought we got it free with our VIP pass, so we didn't get it. Then we went upstairs where we had dinner. It was a buffet style. It wasn't the best food, but it was okay. After we all got our food we went into a room where they had a DJ playing. So we ate and had fun dancing around, then when it was almost time for the movie to start, everyone got a gift bag with some Twilight stuff in it, and we all watched the midnight showing of Twilight. I loved the movie. I thought it was great. It was a really fun night out and I can't wait for movie #2 to come out!!!! Here are some pictures of my fun TWILIGHT NIGHT!!! My VIP Twilight Pass!!
Bethany, me, and Nichole (we are all in the YW Presidency together.)The gang, some of us decided to wear our hair all cute, like the prom, and then wear our PJ's. That way we were comfy for the movie!!
Aimee, me and Nichole wearing our Vampire teeth and Twilight Hats from our gift bags.
So while we were eating, this vendor comes up to us and starts talking to everyone about laser hair removal and procedures to get rid of cellulite. We were like "Thanks, I really wanted to hear about this while eating my meatballs!!
Deborah, Nichole,Me and Aimee doing Model poses!!
The PJ Girls!! By the way, we got this picture taken by a boy who looked like Edward. After we did it, we were thinking we should have gotten him in the picture with us. Oh Well!!!
It was such a fun night!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That looked way fun!!! I love the gorgous hair and the PJ's!! I saw it Saturday, I didn't have as much fun as you though!!!
That looks like so much fun! Great idea to wear your pj's. I liked the movie a lot, too.
Post a Comment