Last night I was at Young Women's and when I came home, I hear Makenna crying upstairs, so when I go up, Matt is sitting there telling her that he needs to pull the tooth out.
I guess what happened was that they were playing around and Matt's elbow hit Makenna in the mouth and she ran to the bathroom and her front tooth was hanging there by a thread. It was already loose, but it must have just hit it to loosen it just so.
Makenna kept saying that she just wanted to wait till tomorrow and hopefully it would fall out throughout the day, but it was so close, all he had to do was pull down on it and it would've been out.
After much coaching and hand holding, she finally let Matt pull it down, and now she is missing both her front teeth. I know that Christmas is still a couple months away, but I started singing, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." Makenna thought it was funny and started singing right along with me!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
I was just at your house the other day and she still had that tooth! Has she had school pictures yet? She's so cute--even toothless!
Post a Comment