Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snowbird 2009

Last week was our annual family trip to Snowbird. We had lots of fun hangin' out and playin' with cousins, and my sisters.

We had lots of fun crafts that we did, we did sand art, painted sun catchers, and they made their own water bracelts and necklaces...




Every day we went swimming at least once, but most of the time we would go in the morning and then eat lunch and go back in the afternoon, the kids loved it, I think it is their favorite part about snowbird...





This year we decided to do something a little different, so on Thursday we went down the canyon and went to the Sweets Factory, where we got a tour of the factory, and saw how they make all the YUMMY Candy!!! After the tour was done we got each the kids their own Sweets Beach Ball, along with some taffy and of course, Chocolate covered Cinammon bears!! YUM, YUM!!!





On Friday, we went to the snowbird center and let the kids jump on the blow up slide...





Makenna and Hannah had fun on that, while Alexa zonked out from not getting a nap all week....



And of course we went to the playground and had them get out their energy on the slides, monkey bars, and swings.
`








We had so much fun. It is always fun to get away from everyday life and just relax and take it easy for a week. I was ready to come home and sleep in my own bed, but I wasn't exctited for the 10 loads of laundry I had to make up for not doing for a whole week!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

It was a fun week! Cute pictures, too.

Brittney & Morgan said...

Liza Lou...I don't know why every time I think of your name I add Lou to the end of it. Anyway...I laugh everytime I look at your blog because your oldest is every bit of you! They are all so so cute!