WARNING!!!! PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!
We had our trip to Disneyland and we absolutely LOVED it!!! We had so much fun and lots of pictures. And I just choose a "few" to show, out of the hundreds that I had.
So lets start with Saturday morning. We left to drive to Vegas, where we stopped to spend a couple nights before moving onto California. On the way down, we got a flat tire. So Matt gets out and starts putting on the spare... We finally get going again and get to Vegas where we spend the night and swim and eat pizza. Then the next day we were off to California.
Monday night, we met up with my whole family (28 of us). That night we went to a Pirate show. It's like the Medeveil Times show where they feed you dinner and watch a show taking place, but with pirates. It was lots of fun and totally worth going...
We were assigned a pirate that was in charge of us, we had the yellow pirate, Antonio. Makenna even got to go up and become an honerary pirate and help in a couple of the activities that they did. My sister Becca, my Dad and I also got to be part of it and help out. We had so much fun and the food was really good too!!!
Tuesday, was our first day at Disneyland. We went on almost all the rides in Disneyland. I loved the Haunted Mansion. They transformed it into the Nightmare Before Christmas. It was so fun. All the decorations were amazing. I think it was one of my favorite things.
We also saw the princesses that day, then we went into toontown and saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse. So much fun!! Alexa really loves Minnie Mouse now!!
Wednesday, we went into California Adventure and rode the Tower of Terror, California Screamin, and Sorin California. We saw the "cars" and went into the Bug's land, where they went on some fun, cute rides. And we went to see this 3-D, bug show. That was fun. The kids enjoyed it. We had to wear bug glasses and all looked so cute!!!
Thursday, was a hit on all that we didn't get done, and do all that we wanted to do twice. So we went from California Adventure to Disneyland and just hit rides and went into Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbell.
We drank plenty of Water....
And got the kids fun Halloween Mickey Mouse ears with their names on it...
Friday, we went to the Beach and the kids played in the water, even though it was FREEZING!!! They loved it!!!
I absolutely LOVE this picture.... It's of my Dad holding Alexa's hand as they were walking down the beach... So Sweet. I love how little Alexa looks holding my Dad's big hand...
And this one too, with Matt holding Alexa and Hannah's hand as they were walking in the water...
And FINALLY.... This is how our nights ended... Alexa sleeping in the bath tub, I know weird, but it gave her, her own little "room" to be away from everyone....
And the other two on a queen size bed, zonked out as soon as their heads hit the pillow....
We had SOOOOO much fun. October is absolutley the BEST time to go to Disneland. The weather was beautiful and I loved all the Halloween decorations. Thank you soo much to my mom and dad for the wonderful trip. Thank you so so much!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
I loved this!! Such great pictures. We're glad you enjoyed the trip--I know we sure did!! It was so much fun to be with everyone--what a group!
Glad to see you had so much fun in Disneyland! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment