Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Costumes 2009....

Costumes are ready and it is time for FUN!!!
I like to take pictures of the girls in their costumes all dressed up before Halloween, so that I can give a picture to my mom for her decorations and one for me as well. I keep all my previous pictures of them and have them in frames as part of my decorations. My mom does the same thing with all her grandkids, from the time Makenna had her first Halloween. It is lots of fun to look back on previous years and see how much they have grown.
This year as you can see....

Makenna is a witch, Hannah is Tinkerbell, and Alexa is a ladybug(in a tutu that my sister helped me make!!)








2 comments:

Stef said...

I can't wait for my pictures!

The Dabo's said...

Liza you have way too much time on your hands. If you need something to do come clean my house for me. Oh but the girls do look adorable! Keep in mind our annual pumpkin hunt!