Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Birthday Party!!

For Hannah's birthday party, she wanted an Ice cream party. She had her little friends come over .....

We played, pin the cherry on the ice cream cone....
And played pass the ice cream... (like hot potato and when the music stopped the kid holding the ice cream was out) .....
Hannah opened up her fun presents from her friends....
And they all got to create their own ice cream sundaes. We had gummy bears, candy corn, sprinkles... whip cream and cherries!!
I think they all had fun piling the goodies onto their ice cream!! I thought it turned out really good. Happy Birthday my little Hannah! I hope you had a great one!!

2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I seriously can't believe she's FIVE! Snowbird looked awesome, Alexa is the cutest little dancer and the icecream party looked yummy! Cute idea, I might have to steal it!

Mom said...

Sounds like a great party! Good idea, Liza!