Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hannah's 5!!

Hannah turned 5 on September 8th!
She had a day filled with lots of fun.
When she woke up, we opened her presents.....

And then she wanted toast with sprinkles on the special Happy Birthday plate....


Here she is!!! My big 5 year old, with her new doll Sydnee!!
After we were all ready to go, we headed over to claires to get her ears pierced.....

She did so good!! She was so brave and didn't cry or wince or anything. (Which surprises me coming from Hannah, the drama queen of the world!)

After dad got home from work. we went with the Grandparents and went to Texas Roadhouse! Hannah really wanted to go to the place where they say, "Yee Haw!!" and she gets to sit on the saddle!!
She had such a great birthday. I can't believe she is 5. She is the cutest little 5 year old I know, and I love her unconditionally!!! (drama queen and all!)

0 comments: