I thought I would just give a quick little update about the babies. I am now 28 weeks along, and I just had an appointment the other day. The babies are looking great! I am measuring at about 32 weeks, so I am measuring about 4-5 weeks ahead, from as if I was just having the one baby. The babies are measuring almost exactly the same.... weeks/days wise, but the boy is looking around 2 lbs. 6 oz. and our girl, is measuring around 2 lbs. 8 oz. (give or take.)
I have C-Sections anyway, but the boy is head down and the girl is breach. He is kind of on the left side of my body and she is on the right. It's kind of funny, they are positioned like shoes in a shoe box.... I guess things really do fit better that way, even babies!
They are moving like crazy and yes, it feels different and a little weird with the two, some times I feel like there is a circus in my belly! I love the feeling of these two little babies rolling around. It is weird to know that this is the last time that I will be feeling that, but nice in a way.
I am feeling pretty good. I have my good and bad days. Most days, my ribs hurt, my back hurts, my pelvic area hurts, and I feel extremely tired. I try and take it easy and not go up and down the stairs a ton, just cause it really takes its toll on me by the end of the day.
As you know, I am on heprin. It's a blood thinner because of my previous blood clot that I had when I was pregnant with Alexa. I hate doing these shots! I do them twice a day and they just raised my dosage from 75000ml to 10000ml. They hurt and are not fun to do.
We are still trying to figure out our names for these little ones. We are pretty sure that our girl is going to be named Sophie Anne. We are having more trouble with our boy name. Kind of weird, you'd think that after having 3 girls already, we would have our boy and not the girl name, but I guess that girl names just come easier to us.
The other day, we sat down and really tried to come up with our name for him. Our top picks were Jaxon, Max, Cash (or Cache) and now Matt likes Andrew. The middle name will be Matthew. So who knows, everyday our favorite changes and we come up with new ones. Hopefully we will know by the time he is born.
So I only have around 9 weeks left. I am pretty sure that the time will fly by, and before I know it, I will be holding 2 little babies in my arms. I am excited, nervous, and very scared. I know I will be able to get through it, but I think it will take time and a lot of trial and error to get things right.
Thank you to everyone for your support, love, and willingness to help. I am sure I will be calling on help over the next few months!!
Baby A (our little boy) profile at 28 weeks....
Baby B (our little girl) profile at 28 weeks....
3 days ago
2 comments:
Ohhhh! They already look so cute!! :) I can't wait to see them!
I am so excited for you. It's hard to believe that you've got two babies coming. I wish we were closer to see them when they are first born. This will be a great adventure for you. On the hard days, just remember this is how the Lord wanted it to be. You can do it!
Post a Comment