Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big girl bed!

So after 3 1/2 years of crib and toddler bed, yesterday, we finally switched Alexa over to a big girl twin sized bed.

This is the first time that we have not had one of the girls moved over to the twin bed by the time they were two. I think that the reason this time we waited so long was that we never had a reason to switch her over till now. We always had one on the way by the time the other two were two, but this time it just didn't happen till later.

Alexa loves her bed. Last night was the first time that she slept in it and she was so excited! I was a little worried that she might fall off of the bed because it is pretty high, but she didn't!!
My little baby is getting so big, but in less than 9 weeks, I will have two more babies, so I think I'll be okay!!



(She wanted to pretend that she was sleeping in her new big bed!!)



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohhhh she does seem too little to be in a big girl bed!!! But like you said those babies will be here soon!

Mom said...

so cute!