When Sophie was probably like 7 weeks old or so, I noticed that her belly button was poking out a little bit. I knew what it was right away, because in the movie "Life as we know it" the little girl in the movie, who's name is Sophie, had a poking out belly button and she went to the Dr. and the Dr. told her it was a hernia and that it would just go away on its own.
So because I had seen this movie, probably only a couple weeks before, I knew right away what it was.
It is definitely weird looking and it is just now starting to go down a little but, it was pretty big.
So here is my little Sophie with her hernia!!



3 days ago
1 comments:
Poor baby. I have heard of these things. I hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment