Well it's been a while since I have updated this thing.... and to make it easier on me and any readers.... I thought that I would just roll the whole month on June Happenings into one post!
So here we go!!
Hannah learned how to ride a bike with NO training wheels!! GO HANNAH!
The girls had their dance recital!
Makenna danced to Wishin'n'hopin.....
Hannah danced to Splish, Splash....
Alexa danced to Beautiful Doll & Good Ship Lollipop....
Our oldest daughter, Makenna, turned 8 on June 10th!!
She is getting so old and big, I couldn't believe that I had an 8 year old!
On her birthday, Makenna and I went and got a pedicure done! She loved it so much, even though it tickled her feet!!
The day after her birthday, she had a little birthday party. She had a few friends come over and they had a makeover party! My sister Stefanie came and did updo's to all their hair, I did makeup and my other sister Ami, did their nails. It was so fun and they all looked so cute!!
Hannah graduated from preschool! She is now going to be a kindergartner! Wow, where did that time go?!!?
Hannah and her teacher, Miss Colette.....
Alexa had her end of the year preschool program as well!
Alexa and her teacher, Miss Lori....
Hannah and Alexa did SWIM LESSONS....
Hannah is swimming so good! No water wings anymore!
And Alexa is doing great with her big Icecream Scoop arms!
And there's June!!
On her birthday, Makenna and I went and got a pedicure done! She loved it so much, even though it tickled her feet!!
The day after her birthday, she had a little birthday party. She had a few friends come over and they had a makeover party! My sister Stefanie came and did updo's to all their hair, I did makeup and my other sister Ami, did their nails. It was so fun and they all looked so cute!!For Sophie..... Sugar, Spice, and everything nice
and for Drew.... Snips, Snails, and Puppy dog tails.
They are so cute, I had to take a picture!
Hannah graduated from preschool! She is now going to be a kindergartner! Wow, where did that time go?!!?
Hannah and her teacher, Miss Colette.....
Alexa had her end of the year preschool program as well!
Alexa and her teacher, Miss Lori....
Hannah and Alexa did SWIM LESSONS....Hannah is swimming so good! No water wings anymore!
And Alexa is doing great with her big Icecream Scoop arms!
And there's June!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment