So here is my BIG POST about JULY!!
On July 2nd, Makenna got BAPTIZED!
It was a beautiful day. There was Makenna and one other girl (also named Makenna) that got baptized. I really couldn't believe that she was really 8 and was ready to be baptized and receive the gift of the holy ghost! She was so ready and so excited.
Something funny that happened... when Matt went to confirm her, he couldn't remember what to say. He sat there just silent. At first I thought he was just very emotional, but nope, he couldn't remember the words that he was supposed to say. Finally Matt's brother Randy, leaned over and whispered.."confirm you a member"... and then Matt took off from there! It was such a great and beautiful day for our family!

Drew and Sophie turned 4 months old!!
They went to their checkup and they both weigh 11 lbs. 1 oz.Drew is 23.5 in. and Sophie is 22.8 in.
They are getting so big! I love each and every day that I spend with them! They are such a blessing to our lives!

Happy 4th of July!
My 5 amazing kids... in their red, white, and blue!The week after the 4th, we went to St. George with Matt's family to celebrate Matt's parents 50th wedding anniversary!
We went boating, did some hiking at Zions and just hung out!
There is this rock in St. George that people call the Fat Mans Rock... you go through this very,very thin slit through the rock and walk up it. Matt and the girls all did it. And I love this.. Alexa called it the SQUISH! When we were getting ready to leave, she kept telling us that she wanted to do the SQUISH again!

On July 16th... We went to Lagoon for Matt's work. Between my sister, Stefanie, and Matt's Mom and Dad... we left the twins for some good fun times with the older girls!
We got there at 10am and left at 10pm.... the girls were tired, but they all had so much fun going on rides over and over again!

The best part was that we played BINGO for Matt's work and Makenna and I each won $100!
We decided to go to the 24th of July Parade downtown with Matt's mom. The weather was SO nice! It was overcast, so it felt perfect... not hot at all!

Makenna started 3rd GRADE!!!

All I have to say here, is I have one GOOFY red head!!

So Picture it... The day before Alexa's birthday...
Being on the roof of this car....
Falling onto this....
Equals this :( ..
So for Alexa's birthday (July 30th) she had a Mickey and Minnie party with some of her little friends! We had a treasure hunt, played pass Minnie, and pin the flower on Minnies dress.
She got lots of fun presents and had some YUMMY cupcakes and Icecream!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY to my BEAUTIFUL girl!!



Happy July everyone! I hope yours was filled with as much fun and excitement as our was!
2 comments:
Love both posts! The girls looked SO cute at Makenna's Birthday party. Thanks for the reading material while I nurse a baby.
That is one awesomely long post! First, Makenna looks so cute in her baptism dress! Second, I want to win $100 so please invite me next time! And third, poor Alexa's face!!! She still looks like a beautiful princess! :)
Post a Comment