Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Birthday Celebration!!!

We had the best little 1st birthday party for these cute babies! I can't believe they are one! This past year has definitely flown and blurred by. I'm not sure if it is because they are twins or because they are numbers 4 & 5... but I swear I can't remember 1/2 of this past year.
For their birthday I wanted to do a Thing One and Thing Two party. I didn't even realize at that time that it was Dr. Seuss' birthday too.. I just thought it would be cute for the twins thing!
So here we go! I thought it turned out pretty cute... it may have been some work, but I really had fun doing it all!!
The Birthday Babies....
The Decorations...


The Cakes....
The Opening Presents Time...
The Eat That Yummy Cake Time....
The start of eating the cake...
The middle of eating cake...
The end of eating that cake....
Oh my!! It was a mess, it was adorable, it was absolute FUN!
These two are such joys to us! They have brought us Joy, Happiness, Fun, and a lot of CRAZINESS this past year, and we sure LOVE them!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

It was a fun party! Happy Birthday to our twins! The cutest twins in the world!