I have turned into using my phone as my camera, so I forget to get them off and put them on the blog.... not that it is hard or anything, just kind of out of sight, out of mind kind of thing!!
So here are some things that have been going on that I caught on the "new camera"....
Makenna and Hannah had 2 competitions! The first one Makenna got 2nd place on her dance and Hannah got 3rd. Then at the 2nd competition, Makenna got 1st place and Hannah got 2nd!! GOOD JOB Girls!! They dance so cute!!
Hannah has lost 2 teeth now!!
My parents are so sweet!! They bought us this awesome Geo Dome!!! I had one when I was a kid and I remember ALWAYS being outside on it playing... well no different with my kids! They love this thing, climbing on it, swinging across it, they even had blankets brought out one day and were making it into a fort! Best Present EVER!!!
This year, we got the Utah Pass of all Passes! So we have been to Trafalga 3 times playing and soon I'm excited to have Seven Peaks open and we'll get to go and do some SWIMMING!!
We went to the park and I gave the twins their 1st experience in the swings...
Drew absolutely LOVED IT!! He was laughing and thought this was the best thing in the world!
Sophie on the other had didn't like it at all! She was screaming and crying and acting like she was on a death ride!!
My girls were off track, so we had their 1st ever SLEEPOVER with Kaybree and Oakley (who are also off track) They did so good and had so much fun! I think we are going to have to make this an off track ritual!
My mom, sisters (Stefanie and Ami) and I, went out and had a much needed Girls Night Out! We went and got a pedicure and then ate some delicious Chinese food! We were saying how we wish my sister Becca and sister in law Tara were with us! We miss not having them live in Utah with us!
Makenna lost a molar!
And last, but not least, this little sleepy head, slept for 3 hours for her morning nap, before I finally decided to wake her up!! Maybe she's growing!
2 comments:
So FUN! We have passes to Seven Peaks too so lets go together!
Lots of good pictures! Our toes look great!
Post a Comment