I love St. George in May, it is perfect weather!! Perfect for swimming, for walking around the beautiful red rock, perfect little vacation get a way!!
We always come down in May. The kids are off track, and its time for a little break from life!
We all hung around the pool, swimming and getting our tan on!
The second night we were there, I put the babies down for bed and Matt took the girls back over to the pool for a night swim. A little while later, I had taken my contacts out (I am pretty much blind without them) and was starting to wash my face, when I hear the girls come in.
Out of nowhere, Hannah is saying, "look mom" and shoving this thing at me. All I can see is 2 black beety eyes, and she keeps putting it closer to my face so that I can see it, (since I'm not wearing my contacts). I freaked out a little and kept telling her to get it away from me. Not because I'm scared of little frogs or anything, just because I can't see and its making me nervous.
I finally got around to grabbing my glasses, and then we all had a good old time looking at these little frogs.... The girls wanted to keep them and bring them home.... I said No!
Friday, we drove into Las Vegas, where we walked around the strip, and went into the M&M World. As you can see Makenna isn't in the picture at M&M because I made her mad. See the girls saw this huge candy dispenser full of M&M's and they went for it!! Grabbing a bag and filling it with M&M's.
I told them to slow down, we'll get some... anyway, Matt goes up to pay for these 3 girls M&M's. It came to $21. Holy Crap, I could have bought a ton of M&M's at Walmart for that price!
So I was joking with her telling her that I hope she loves her M&M's that she got for her souvenir! Well at least it came with a cute yellow bag!! :)
Whenever we are in St. George, we go to Fat Mans Crack... It's rocks that have a tiny slit in the middle to climb up through. I don't like to go through it anymore. It kind of freaks me out feeling like I am being squished. Hence our nickname for it "The Squish" ( Alexa came up with that one last year when we went and it has stuck)
While they were in "the squish" I sat in the car with these 2 cuties!
Got a pic of our cute little family....
I LOVE this picture I took! By the way... this is Drew's first baseball hat... and I must say, he looked pretty darn cute in it!
We went over to the beautiful St. George Temple! We walked around the visitors center and they have this new Families can be together exhibit that we walked through. It went through different stages of lives in family. The sister missionary told me its a tear jerker.. and that it was! I definitely cried!
And my final picture.... we relaxed, ate Popsicles and just took it easy!! Love this trip!!
1 comments:
Looks like fun! I don't think I would like the "squish" either! Or the frogs!
Post a Comment