Saturday, November 10, 2012

October

October...
 
We started off October with one of my favorite things! Seeing the witches at Gardner Village....
 They even got a picture with some REAL witches wandering around!

And our yearly tradition of picking pumpkins with some of my favorite people! As Jamie said..We love us some Dabo's!
 
My Mom and Dad took the twins so we could take the girls to the corn maze. They loved it... Makenna, Hannah, and I were hiding and scared Matt and Alexa! haha... what fun! 

We made us some sugar cookies! This year I actually made the dough from scratch! Sometimes I get lazy and just buy some cookies at the store. But this year, I did it!!

We made caramel apples and delivered goodies for the phantom! 
 
I cut my hair!!! Ahhh, it was 11 inches off, but I love it.. it's just me!!


 
Matt and I went to a Halloween Party at our friends the Newbold's. We went as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell! Everyone got a good laugh out of Matt's tights!

Had a Halloween party with all the cousins on my side of the family....

Decorated Pumpkins....
 
 Had some Airplane rides, courtesy of Dad!

And Finally Halloween!! The school did a Halloween Parade this year!
Makenna was an 80's rock star...
Hannah was a 50's poodle girl....
 And Alexa was a 20's flapper...

 Drew was a Utah Football Player and Sophie was a Utah Cheerleader.
 
My cute kids ready to head out for some Trick-or-Treating!!!.... 

After Trick-or-Treating we met back at our neighbors, The Blackwells. All the kids dumped out their candy and started sorting! I think they got enough! 
 
Well there you have it... It took me long enough, but I have caught up on all my blogging! I'll try and keep up this time!

1 comments:

cuzimmom said...

I'm glad to see the twins have been "converted". Now just the rest of you!! GO UTES!