Saturday, November 10, 2012

September

September...
 
Drew got some little golf clubs... so cute!

My sweet girl Hannah turned 7!!! Crazy! This little girl makes me laugh and makes me crazy, but she is so sweet and makes me so happy!
 Hannah had a cupcake party at "The Chocolate" cafe in West Jordan. So Yummy!

Oh..my..heck.... this girl has decided she is too old to "play", and is now "hanging out!" Oh my.. I am not old enough for this!

I've never had a baby that has a special blanket, but of course I do now with my boy! He absolutely LOVES this blanket more than anything!

One last trip to the lake! We let Hannah take her friend Sienna. We had lots of fun this summer on the boat! Can't wait for next year!!!

With Hannah's birthday in September, their school has a special "birthday table" set up and the cow from Chick-fil-A comes and brings them a special prize. I went and ate with her to celebrate her special month!!

I went to the RS Broadcast with my mom and sisters, and Matt, the brave soul he is, took all the kids up Butterfield canyon and took some adorable pics and sent them to me! Love this man! Love these kids!!!

0 comments: