We went to the BYU game that was almost 2 weeks ago on Sep. 13th, I just haven't gotten around to posting about it. It was such a fun game. We went with our friends, Jamie and Eric. They are big BYU fans, and have season tickets and had invited us to go along. Some people might be like why is Matt going to a BYU game, because he is always saying he is a U fan, which he is, but he is not a U fan who is a BYU hater. He wants them both to win when they play, but when they play each other, he is for the U. I grew up a BYU fan in my family, and I just have not had a reason to change, so honestly when U and BYU play, I cheer for the Y.
Anyway to the game, it was lots of fun, I was excited that they were playing so good. UCLA kept fumbling the ball and the crowd would just go wild. It was fun to go with our friends, the score ended up 59 to 0, which I thought was pretty cool. Matt and Eric were embarrassed that I kept taking pictures at a football game, but Oh well. Here are some shots from the game!! Here is Matt and Eric watching, matt forgot his sunglasses so he had to keep shielding his eyes.
Matt and me, He put on Eric's BYU hat and I had to get a picture, that's for you mom!!!
Eric and Jamie.
The score board with 13 minutes left in the game. That ended up being the final score, also.
GOOD GAME!!!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
That's my girl- a BYU fan! The hat was a nice touch!!
Looks like fun! We have enjoyed some fun BYU and UTAH games over the years as we are a "split" family as well. I'm a U grad and Brad's a Y grad. It definitly makes November exciting. I have to admit though, Matt is a better person than I am. I have a very difficult time cheering for the BYU, but I do it because BYU winning makes my hubby happy. A happy husband a happy home!
Post a Comment