Monday, September 29, 2008

HALLOWEEN PREVIEW!

As most people know, I LOVE Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I love getting dressed up, and just being something different and fun! I have known what my girls were going to be for halloween for the last two months. Because it is now only a month away I can start celebrating it now. Sunday, I put up all my Halloween decorations and every year, I take a picture of the girls in their costumes and print a 5x7 out for my mom,she uses all the grandkids pictures in their costumes from previous and current years, as part of her decorations for Halloween. It is so fun to see all the kids in previous years, and what they were. So here are my pictures of them in their costumes!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Makenna is Ariel.
Hannah is "Cinderella" in a purple dress.
Alexa is a bunny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great! Your kids probably love halloween at your at your house. Me, on the other hand, I am always stressing at the last minute to get their costumes. I really need to get a move on it since my kids are celebrating in the next 10 days at school! They will be off track on halloween. You have inspired me!

Stef said...

He he he, that is so funny that you dress your kids up before Halloween. How is Kenna going to walk in her cute Meramid costume?

Sonya said...

WOW! I love that you have them all dressed up before halloween. You crack me up. Morgan keeps changing her mind. Her latest is a skinny pumpkin. Where the heck did she learn that???

Brittany said...

Super cute costumes!!! They look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog!