While we were at snowbird, the girls didn't get naps and being in the sun all day wore them out. Well I think that Hannah is still trying to recover. On Sunday, we were eating dinner, but Hannah didn't want to eat, we told her she couldn't get down until she ate her food. Everyone was on the couch watching TV and it was really quite where Hannah was, so we turned around, and this is what we found. She took off her clothes, and started to get off, but just stood on the stool, put her head down and fell asleep. Funny Hannah!!
3 days ago
3 comments:
That is so cute! I remember doing that when I was little!
What a obedient girl, she stayed on the stool like you told her, too. And what a cutie too!
That is so cute! My kids would NEVER fall asleep like that! They are way too hyper to sleep anywhere but their beds!
Post a Comment