I have been tagged like 12 times and I just always forget to do them, so here is the latest one, but I am changing the answers from 8 to 5, cause I can't think of that many answers.
5 Favorite TV shows (in no particular order):
1. Amazing Race
2. Without a Trace
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Heroes
5 Things I did yesterday
1. Laundry
2. Made Dinner
3. Met my new nephew
4. Skipped out on Young Womens
5. Read with Makenna
5 Things to look forward to:
1. Going to Wackey Wednesday tonight.
2. Spending time with Matt when he gets home from work
3. Having a GNO
4. Picking Pumpkins with Dabo's
5. Trick or Treating with the kids on Halloween.
5 Favorite restaurants
1. Ruby River
2. Cafe Rio
3. Tepanyaki
4. Madeline's
5. Bajio
5 Things on my wish list
1. Trip for just Matt and me to go on
2. My kids to grow up, always close to the Lord and The Church.
3. A new car for Matt
4. New TV
5. Bedroom Set
People I tag
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO!!
3 days ago
3 comments:
Hey there, thank you for your birthday wish. We do need to get together!!! Just let me know what days are best for you.
Thanks for playing along! I'm amazed by how many people love Amazing Race, like me. I thought it didn't have very high ratings. It's fun get to know new things about you.
That picture of your girls is TOO DARLING!!! The new blog layout is awesome too, how do you do that? Good job on getting the tag done, I never get to them either. But it is fun to learn more about ppl that way.
Post a Comment