We went to Gardner Village today with Matt's mom and niece, Mindi. When we got there it was crazy busy, because today just happened to be Wee Witches Weekend, so there were sooo many people there. After we finally got a parking place, we stood in line forever to get lunch and then started walking around looking at all the fun witches. They had a scavenger hunt to find certain witches, which the kids really loved. The kids got their faces painted and then at the end we went and got a cookie from the Village Bakery. It was a fun day, even though it was crazy crowded. It was such nice weather too, I wore a sweater thinking that it was colder than it was and ended up taking it off, cause it was so hot. I love going to Gardner Village around the holidays, they always have so much fun stuff going on.... Hannah and Makenna standing next to a "REAL" witch
The gang by the pumpkin patch.
The cute face paintings done, Hannah had to get a candy corn on her face cause she LOVES them.
Me standing by "The witch who loves bugs..."
I love this picture of Alexa looking up at the witch like, "Who are You?"
3 days ago
3 comments:
Cute pictures, I'll have to go get some pics of my kids there!
Way cute pictures! We just went again yesterday... I had to get in the pond! I posted the whole story!!! :)
Looks like fun! I will be taking my kids there next week. We'll miss out on the face painting and hopefully the crowds. I love the witches!
Post a Comment