Okay so here are six quirky things about me....
1- I don't like strangers. I get really nervous around people I don't know. Even at church, I like to sit on the side rows so that I don't have to sit by anybody I don't know. Once I get to know someone I am outgoing with them, but I am not usually one to say Hi to a stranger and get to know them, I just get really nervous and scared. One time when Matt and I were married for about a year, we went to New York on buddy passes that my sister gave us, and on the way back, we were seperated on the plane, and I had to sit in the middle of two strangers, and I was scared!! I actually ended up just sitting with my head between my knees crying the whole way home.
2- I don't like to sit on the end. Again, if I am at church and am in a middle row, I want to sit in the middle of my family, not on the end, and not next to the stranger on the other side, and at a movie theatre with friends, I want to sit in the middle of everyone. It's hard when I have to choose though, like when it's just me and Matt at the movie. I would rather sit on the end then have to sit by a stranger.
3- I am a texture person. I have trouble eating yogurt because of the texture of it. When I do eat yogurt, I feel like I am gagging, the whole time I am eating it. A few weeks ago I was eating a yogurt, and Matt starting laughing at me, because of the look on my face, he said that it looked like I was forcing myself to eat mud.
4- I have and still do love to answer the phone. Whenever anybody calls I love to run and answer it. I try to beat Matt to the phone and my kids. Matt trys to beat me just cause he knows I love to answer it. He just laughs at me and thinks I am weird. I guess this is where my kids get it. If you have ever tried calling me at home, 9 out of 10 times, Makenna beats me to it.
5- I love to turn on music and dance around my family room to fun songs. Each year for Makenna's dance recital, her teacher sends home a CD of songs for the performances, and they are always fun songs, so I love to turn those on and dance around. My kids look at me like I'm crazy, but I think it's fun.
And last but not least...
6- I have a rare thing called HAMA antibodies. There are only about 50 people in the United States that have it. It stands for Human Against Mice Antibodies. I found out about this when I thought I was pregnant in 2002. I went in to the doctor and they took my blood, and came back saying that I was pregnant, well a month later, I started bleeding so I thought I was having a miscarriage. When I went in to the Dr. they couldn't find anything showing I was ever pregnant, but my blood was showing that I was. They ran some tests and found out that I had this thing. I got it because when I was little I had a hampster and for some reason I was alergic to it, and my antibodies built up to fight the alergic reaction I was having to the hampster and have never gone back down. So now my blood shows I am always pregnant, so if I want to see if I am really pregnant, I just have to go by a urine test and can't go by a blood test. Quirky Huh!!!
I tag...Jamie, Brittany, Marcie, Stef, Sonya, and Brooke!!
3 days ago
3 comments:
I totally forgot about that antibody thing! I used to always say that your hampster got you pregnant!!! Those are good ones! I did that tag just barely, so you'll have to check mine out!
I have a daughter who loves to answer the phone and it drives me crazy, probably because I want to be the one to answer it :)! I like your quirky things. Your last one is very interesting, I haven't heard of it.
Oh man, I've been slacking on blogging and I just barely saw that you tagged me! Oops!
Post a Comment