Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Definately a girl!!

Today, Alexa decided she wanted to have her nails painted... While I was getting ready, Alexa is sitting on the bathroom floor, and I hear a break. I look down and Alexa has 2 nail polish bottles. She hit them together, they broke and it went everywhere!! She had it on her hands, her mouth, her clothes, it even leaked through her clothes onto her legs and tummy!! I washed her up with nail polish remover, but it still didn't all come off. So I took these pictures after she was "cleaned up", but you can still see the evidence. I'm just glad she was in the bathroom and it didn't get all over my carpet!!




3 comments:

Mom said...

I thought those nail polish bottles were stronger than that! Hopefull it wear off--one day!

Brian and Becca said...

Oh man that is lucky. I have not been that lucky. Maybe I need to move the nail polish in the bathroom instead of my room.

Stef said...

That is so funny!! Its too bad you didnt get a picture before you cleaned her up.