We have a tradition in our family that my mom got when she lived in Germany as a child. Every New Years Eve (or in this case, New Years Day) we get together with my family and we have sandwiches on black rye bread, or sour dough bread. Then we eat and hang out.
Yesterday when we did this, we decided to go sledding as well at a hill by my parent's house. The kids had so much fun. Makenna is a little snow bunny and could stay out in it forever. Hannah had fun going down the hill with cousins and uncles. Even Alexa went down a few times with me, but I got tired of having to carry her and the sled back up the hill, so she ended up sitting in the car with my mom and niece Bailee. Here are some of our fun pics.... Alexa in the car with GG and Bailee.
Makenna going down the hill.
Matt with Makenna, and my brother, Jonathan,(home from Afghanistan for a couple weeks) with his daughter Olivia.
Matt, Olivia, and Makenna getting ready to be pushed down the hill by Bill.
Hannah and me.
Me walking up the hill with Alexa.... I am so out of shape!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
I love the girls new pictures. They are so cute.
How fun I think your family is so cute!!
Post a Comment