Yes, Alexa is FINALLY walking. After 17 1/2 months of wanting to be held, and crawling she has finally decided to get up on her own two feet and walk!! Yeah!!!
I am so excited that she is doing it. She does get it from Matt though. Matt didn't walk till he was almost 18 months either. Oh and Stef, I knew that she would be walking before Bailee, I'm sure it's not by much, but she did beat her!!! So here's a little video of her walking for everyone to see!!
3 days ago
9 comments:
Yay for Alexa!! I'm happy to hear she is finally walking. I thought Bailee would walk before her though! But Alexa is 8 months older then her too, so I guess she should be walking before her! ;)
I knew she could do it! Now they'll let her come to nursery!!
it's about time! good for her and you :)
Yay!! Good for her! That is awesome. Can't wait to see it on Thursday. We will let her show off a bit!
And...I finally updated!
That's great that she is walking. She looks like she is having fun with it to. Now Mathew isn't the only late walker in the family!
Oh my gosh I didn't realize she wasn't walking yet. All of her poor pants must have holes in the knees. I really can't believe she will be in Nursery. She still seems like a baby to me. Too cute.
Wow!! What an accomplishment, she is getting so big!
Yeah!!! She is so cute!!! I can't believe your baby can walk!!! Maybe we could just keep pushing her down! That way she can stay your baby!!!
She is already walking like a pro now. She must have just decided to wait until she could do it perfect, before she would even try!
Post a Comment