I would like to start off by telling about Christmas Eve. We went to my parents house for dinner. We got there at 4:30 and at 5:00, Hannah started throwing up. At first she was down stairs playing and then we brought her up and layed her on the couch and she just kept doing it...yuck, sorry for the details. Anyway we all ate, while she fell asleep on the couch and then we were going to have the grandkids act out the nativity, and Hannah had woken up and decided that she was feeling better to do her part. Makenna was an angel, Hannah was a shephard and Alexa was a sheep. They all thought it was so fun, even though, no one could really hear the story very well, because all the little "animals" were getting tired and making too much noise. Oh well the older ones all had fun. Hannah really started feeling better too. We all went home and then the "elfs" came and brought the kids new PJ's to wear. Then they went to bed. I was worried Hannah was going to wake up in the middle of the night sick, but she didn't. And Santa came to our house!!
Now Christmas morning... Makenna and Hannah got woken up by mom at 6:30, yes I know I am crazy but I couldn't wait any longer. Alexa woke up at 6:45 from us being loud downstairs.
Makenna and Hannah both got a barbie house and barbies to share and Alexa got a stroller with a baby. Along with that from Santa they got a movie and books. They also each got this Wow Wee animal, that purrs as it goes to sleep and blinks its eyes. They are really cute. Makenna got the White Tiger(Feffer) and Hannah got a Panda Bear (Tiki). Alexa got one of those little Fur Real pets, she got a polar bear. Along with some clothes from mom and dad.
They really had a good fun Christmas. They had fun opening their presents and had fun with the family. Hannah was fine on Christmas day, and didn't get sick at all, which was good. We were very blessed to have such a good Christmas this year. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!! The girls with their new PJ's from the elf's....
Alexa with her new stroller from Santa
Hannah with Tiki
Makenna with new High School Musical Barbies.
3 days ago
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Just a little late! Looks like the girls had a great Christmas!
Hey Liza...I just watched home movies and we watched my 8th birthday party when you came out with Sarah and Kelly. Gosh, I miss ya tonz! We need to do lunch sometime.
Look how cute they are. Bailee got the same stroller from Ty's grandma. Maybe they will start walking at the same time. HA HA.
Post a Comment