On Tues. the 23rd, Matt and I went to an ugly sweater party. I got mine from my sister in law, she said she had bought it in Park City years ago, and actually paid a lot of money for it. Matt decided to go to this second hand store by his work and found this beautiful pink sweater with cute snowman on it. Ha Ha!!
It was a fun night, we ate dinner, played games and then they passed out awards for the ugliest sweaters. We got second place and got two free movie tickets... Such a fun night.
Here is a picture of us in our ugly sweaters.. (and me with my ugly glasses)
3 days ago
3 comments:
Nice! Love the sweaters!
I cant believe Tara actually bought that for herself. YUCK!!!
stef-as if! must have been the hood side. Anyway I think i've seen matt wear his before.
Post a Comment