Makenna and Hannah had their dance recital last night, and it was so fun! They both did so good, and this time I took my camera! So if you know Hannah, you will notice that in these pictures, there is something a little different about her... Can you guess?? She has hair!! My little Hannah, really doesn't have a whole lot of hair, so in her dance at the Festival of Trees, she has on this little cow girl hat, and you can't see any hair underneath, so she looks like this little boy in a dress... Well yesterday, before the recital, I went to my sister, Stefanie and she put some extensions in Hannah's hair. So now for her recital she had little blonde curls, bouncing with her as she shakes!!! Call me crazy, and I'm sure nobody would have cared that there was a little girl up there on the stage dancing with no hair, but I thought she looked so cute with blonde curls!!
Anyway here are some pictures of them before and during the dances. They both did so good, and knew the dances perfectly!! I am so proud of my little dancing girls!! Hannah and Makenna waiting for the recital to start.
Makenna and Hannah
Makenna
Hannah (with hair, now in these pictures, the hair does look kind of fake, but it really didn't look that bad on stage, she looked really cute)
Hannah dancing!!
Makenna dancing!!
3 days ago
5 comments:
Liza that looks like us!!
They are so adorable!! I love the fake hair. I cant believe they are both dancing.
They looked so cute! I love Hannah's hair--maybe someday it will be real!!
They did awesome!!! Love the fake hair! If you didn't know, nobody would have ever even guessed!
Ha ha, the fake hair was so cute! When I went to check on Kaylee before it started, she was talking to Hannah and I didn't even recognize her for a few minues, with the make up and hair! Your girls did so good, they both really know how to shake it!
Post a Comment