Friday, December 5, 2008

Dancing at Festival of Trees...

Last night Makenna and Hannah both danced at the Festival of Trees. This is Hannah's first time being in dance and I was a little nervous of how she would do, but she did so good!!! Hannah danced to "I'm gonna lasso Santa Claus" and she was just wiggling her hips up on that stage, she really knew the whole dance and did it so good. I was so proud of her. Makenna has been in dance since she was 2 1/2 so she is used to this whole performing thing. She danced to "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree." She did so good too!! We practice it at home and I really think that it payed off. She knows the dance and she just does it with a smile. I am so proud of both my girls they did such a good job. I forgot to take a picture, dumb me, but their recital is in 2 weeks, so I will for sure get pictures and post about that too!!!

2 comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

Hey..I was there last night to! My niece performed at around 8:50. Darn it..I wish I would have seen you there.

Brian and Becca said...

Thats funny cause we were at the festival of trees too. Kenzie performed on Friday. Cant wait to see picks from recital. Your girls are so cute!!