Last night my mom and dad had the four oldest grandkids that live here in Utah, have a sleepover at their house. So Matthew, Olivia, Lily, and Makenna got to sleep over at GG and Papa's house. My mom said that they had fun and were pretty good, it just took some time to get the 3 girls to go to sleep. I can understand that, I had the 3 of them sleep over at my house before, and I think they just want to be girls, and stay up talking. Then in the morning my parents took them to the aquarium that is over in So. Jordan (I think that's where it is.) I have never been there, but it seems like they had a fun time looking at all the animals and getting to feel them. Makenna said that she had lots of fun. When my mom dropped them off, she said she was exhausted. Thanks for having the sleepover and the aquarium, mom. Makenna had lots of fun. Here are some pictures that my dad emailed over to me, of the kids at the aquarium. Peeking through a hole in a rock.
Makenna said that she was scared to touch the sting rayes.
The four kids. Olivia looks happy to be there.
The four of them looking at the sting rayes, with Matthew and Olivia touching them. Makenna kept telling me that it was okay to touch them, because their stingers were gone. Papa must have kept telling her that.
This is the kids looking at a snake. Mom why aren't you over there petting it?!!?
3 days ago
2 comments:
Yes, we had a fun time. Sorry, no snakes for me! I have brave grandchildren!
What a good idea! I ran out of fun places last time Kaybree was off track. I'm going to have to remember this one!
Post a Comment