We thought we would give this pet thing another shot. But we really aren't ready to do anything bigger than a fish, so here is our new pet, Tika the fish!! Makenna really didn't want to get another fish, she was wanting something that she can hold and play with, we let her hold the hamsters at the store, and she really wanted one, but I think that Matt is afraid that she'll get this HAMA thing I have, no not really, he just doesn't want one. I think we'll try to get a dog or something next year. My sister has this dog, it's a Labradoodle. It's like 80% Poodle and 20% Lab. It really is so cute and they don't shed at all!!! I really like her, and Makenna just loves her. The last time my sister was in town with their dog, Makenna asked me if we could borrow their dog and have her sleepover. I thought that was funny, it wasn't can Kaijsa sleep over, it was can we borrow the dog?!!!? So for now, here is our pet Tika! We love him, (her to Makenna) and someday, we'll get something that Makenna can play with and love.
3 days ago
2 comments:
Yeah Tika!!! Poor Rainbow!! :)
Fish make great pets, Domanik wants a lizard so I told him if he kept his room clean for a month he could get one thinking he would not do it, but he only has 3 days left and has kept his room clean, so it looks like we are getting a lizard
Post a Comment