Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning...

Easter morning, Makenna and Hannah came down and woke us up at 6:40!! They were excited to see what the easter bunny left them. They each got a new stuffed bunny rabbit. Makenna named hers Cotton, Hannah named hers Fefe, and Alexa's was named Cinnamon. Then they got lots of yummmy candy and a little Hello Kitty piggy bank.
I love the girls easter dresses this year, they were all the same, but different colors with big polka dots on them. They all looked so cute in their easter dresses. After church we went over to Matt's parents house and had a traditional easter dinner. Ham, funeral potatoes, rolls, and salad. Yummy!! After dinner the girls went out and had another egg hunt. They even found some quarters in their eggs this year. We had a gread easter!!!







3 comments:

Ami said...

Sounds like you had a good easter. Send your Easter Bunny to my house next year!

Bethany said...

Oh! Their dresses are so beautiful and I love how they match! I wish I was there on Sunday to have seen them!

Brian and Becca said...

The girls look so cute in their matching easter dresses :)