3 days ago
Monday, April 20, 2009
Matt's 30th Surprise Birthday Party!!!!
Yesterday was Matt's 30th birthday!! For the past month, I have been planning a suprise birthday party for him. I contacted old and new friends and family to get together with us to celebrate. After a lot of preperation and secret keeping, it was finally here and I think it turned out great. He had no idea, and I was really glad, because I am a horrible liar. I had told him that we were going to his parents house for dinner to celebrate, but as we were getting there I told him that we needed to stop at the clubhouse first, he looked at me and laughed. He said that he had just seen my parents car.
We went inside and everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" All of my family was there, well except for my sister Becca's family who lives in Idaho. Matt's whole family was there. A few of Matt's friends from High School came, and some of our friends from our neighborhood. It turned out really great.
My friend Amber made this AWESOME cake for him. It is a Lake Powell cake. She made a boat with me and the girls in it, and had Matt on the back of the boat water skiing. She had red rock behind us and everything. She really did such a good job, everyone kept saying how cool it was.
Thanks for everyone's help that came and brought food. It wouldn't have turned out as good, without all of you there!! Happy 30th Birthday Matt!! I love you, and I hope that you had a great birthday!!
Posted by The Hoods at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great surprise for Matt! It sounds like so much fun. I'm glad it all turned out for you. I LOVE the cake!
we had a great time at the Party. I hope Matt had the best party ever! Tell Matt he needs to call Brian to redeem his coupon. BTW the cake was awesome, loved it!
Your blog is so cute!!! I love it!! this will be a good way for us to keep in touch.. :) I'm glad you got my invite!!! talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment