...Well for 12 days at least!! My sister, Stefanie went to Hawaii and asked us to dog tend for 12 days. I wasn't sure how well I was going to like it, but Harley (the dog) actually did really good.
The first night was not fun, Harley woke us up 3 times in the night and we were trying to find out where to have her sleep. I think it was just the first night jitters, because every night after that, she just slept under Makenna's bed upstairs, and didn't come down till 7:00 am. We did end up taking off Harley's collar at night because that first night it was so loud when she would shake her head.
The girls really loved having Harley here with us, they played with her outside and loved having a dog. I think they are going to miss not having her at our house anymore. I am just glad that she didn't have any accidents on the carpet and she wasn't up barking all night. She really is a good dog, and we really loved having her.
Don't get me wrong, I am still not ready to have a full time dog of our own, but it was fun while it lasted, and at least now, I know that I could handle a dog living with us!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
Um holy crap you are much better than I am!! We dog sat that ONE time and I will never, NEVER do that ever, EVER again!! Glad the girls had fun and glad for you that there were no accidents!!!!! I think you SHOULD get one of your own! :)
I was going to say...you got a dog? Bryn would love that but Trent would never go for it!
Post a Comment