For Memorial Day, we went down to our cabin in Fairview with our friends, the Dabo's. We had lots of fun. It rained all day on Saturday, so we just ended up staying in the cabin playing games, while the kids ran around the house making up their own games. In between the rain, we were able to take rides on the fourwheelers, which the kids LOVE!! At night we would put the kids to bed, and Jamie, Tyler, Matt, and I would sit up playing games till way past my bedtime!!
We had so much fun having our friends come with us. I totally forgot my camera, but Jamie is so good, so took pictures for me!! This is the cutest picture of Alexa!! I love it!
Alex
Hannah and Alexa
Liv and Drew
Makenna and Liv
Matt and me
Makenna and Liv again!
Matt with Hannah and Alexa on four wheeler
Tyler with Drew on motorcycle!!
There are no pictures of Jamie, I guess that's what happens when you are the one with the camera!! Thanks for coming with us Dabo's, we loved having you!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
Such cute pictures! Sounds like you had a good time!
Post a Comment