Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My little Shoe Princess!!

I just have to say, Alexa LOVES shoes!! It doesn't matter if they fit her or not, she wants them on her. From the moment she wakes up in the morning, she turns to her closet and says, "Shoe", then she goes and gets me two shoes to put on her. Most of the time they are the same, but sometimes she ends up with two different shoes.
Sometimes she has her sister's shoes on and sometimes it is even Matt's or mine. I just think it is so funny how much she loves them, and wants them on her all the time.
Here are pictures of her with Makenna's cinderella shoes on. I couldn't get a good picture, cause she wouldn't look at me, but these are cute anyway....





4 comments:

Stef said...

She is such a funny kid!

Mom said...

She's getting so grown up! What a cute picture!

Brian and Becca said...

That is so funny, Madison does the same thing. I can't ever keep my shoes organized because Madison is constantly in my closet when I'm not looking, trying on all my high heels walking a few steps and trying on the next. I give up putting them back.

The Dabo's said...

So cute! Olivia had a shoe fetish too, her first word actually was "shoes". Can't wait to see Alexa this weekend.