Saturday, February 6, 2010

ChEEr CamP!!

On Wednesday and Thursday, Makenna did a mini cheer camp for Riverton High School. On those two days, she went and learned a dance, and 2 cheers and then on Friday, yesterday, she performed at half time at the Riverton High BBall game.

For only two days of learning, she actually did the dance really good. I wish I could post it, but I don't know how to upload a video from my video camera. :(
Oh well. She really did good though, and she did really good with her cheers. She had a lot of fun with it and said she can't wait to do it again next year!!



Makenna with some of the girls from our ward that did the cheer camp as well....


Stretching...


Doing a cheer....


Doing her dance...


Go Makenna!!... hahaha

2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Aah flashback! I loved doing the little cheer camps when I was in high school.

Mom said...

So cute!!